1. What is a “personal intimacy oil”?
A personal intimacy oil lubricates your vagina and increases sexual pleasure. Made from all organic ingredients, including CBD, our intimacy oil not only lubricates but can stimulates blood flow and decrease discomfort due to tension or dryness. It also smells incredible.
2. What’s in the intimacy oil? Our intimacy oil is made with pure vegan organic MCT Coconut oil and Colorado grown third-party tested CBD. To that we add, by hand, just the right amount of small batch, Oregon tilth-certified organic floral essential oils such as amber, vanilla, cedarwood, rose, ylang ylang, cardamom, labdanum, and French peppermint.
3. How do I use it?
Spray 6-8 times between legs; wait five minutes for the CBD and peppermint to warm. Use as often as desired. Alone or with company.
4. Why do I need it? For some women, dryness is a fact. Using an intimacy oil such as PDG not only relieves the dryness, it helps stimulate the desire for intimacy. The smell of the oil is intoxicating, as is the act of spraying it on. The CBD helps with anxiety, by increasing relaxation and blood flow.
5. Can you use this with latex condoms?
No, coconut oil can degrade latex… therefore it is not safe.
6. Can my man use it on his penis?
Oh yeah, but you might find him stealing your bottle.
7. What is CBD?
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a chemical compound from the cannabis plant. It's a naturally occurring substance that's used in products like oils and edibles to impart a feeling of relaxation and calm. Unlike its cousin tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), it's not psychoactive. According to Dr. Chin Junella Chin, an osteopathic physician, "CBD tells your body to calm down and reminds you that you're safe," Dr. Chin says. "It mellows out the nervous system so you're not in a heightened 'fight or flight' response," she says, so people with anxiety may find it helps them feel more relaxed. “You can apply it to muscles, joints, and ligaments and still get a nice, localized release," Dr. Chin says.
8. Why do I need CBD in my lube?
The skin of your vagina absorbs the CBD in the same way that the mouth does, making it one of the best ways to absorb all of the benefits of CBD quickly. It both relaxes and increases blood flow at the same time.
9. So is this like an all-natural lubricant?
Yes. And more. It’s made by hand in small batches, from scratch. All plant-based, vegan, edible, and even better the smell comes from real flowers and plants. The CBD comes from one of the most highly regarded hemp farms Colorado. This is a beauty and sexual wellness product. It is not medicinal. It is not made on a factory assembly line nor does not come in a tube.
The personal lubricants one finds on the drug store aisles are not made with plant-based ingredients. This is a great guide from SELF magazine. https://www.self.com/story/6-lube-ingredients-to-avoid
10. What should I look for when shopping for CBD products?
Check that is has been third-party tested. This is critical when buying products with CBD. A 2017 Journal of the American Medical Association study tested 84 CBD products and found that 26% contained lower doses than stated on the bottle. Look for a quality assurance stamp or certificate of analysis from a third party (aka not the actual brand) or check the retailer's website if you don't see it on the product's label. What are the additional ingredients? As with anything you put on your skin, you want to have a complete list of everything you're putting on your skin.
11. Is it legal?
The 2014 Farm Bill took the position that states can regulate the production of hemp and, as a result, CBD. Then last year, President Trump signed a new Farm Bill that made it federally legal to grow hemp. This means that "consumers everywhere, if they're compliant with their state, can grow hemp and use hemp products," Parrish explains, "and among those will be CBD."
12. Can you travel with CBD?
That same 2018 Farm Bill means you can now travel between states with legit CBD products. Flying with CBD should pose no issues. However, if you're traveling with a tincture, be mindful of TSA limits on how much liquid you can carry on an airplane. Y
13. Will CBD show up on a drug test?
It should not, as long as you're buying third-party tested CBD with no added THC, says Dr. Chin. Our CBD has 0% THC.
14. Can I use it when not having sex?
Absolutely. Many of our clients keep the travel bottle in their purse to apply after the gym or before going out after work. It’s a great way to ease tension and increase confidence.